Main Article Content
In the article, rams are inseminated with seeds obtained from them in order to study the pedigree, valuable traits and characteristics of rams of different ages. The manifestations of flower types of the obtained generations and their belonging to flower types were studied. In the study, it was observed that in the offspring of rams aged 7.5-8.0 months, belonging to the semicircular pen type was higher than in the offspring of rams in the experimental group of the same age. Pedigree rams aged 17.5-18.0 years differed from rams of all groups in that their ability to pass on their traits was superior. Generations of rams aged 17.5-18.0 years also showed high results in terms of belonging to the elite 1st and 2nd classes
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Akhmetshiev A.S., Butaev M. Inheritance of drying characters in the offspring of sheep of the Karakalpak sura, depending on the size of the saddle in the parents. Sat Scientific works. KazNIIK
- www.iejrd.com 5
- International Engineering Journal For Research & Development
- Issue 4
- “Karakul breeding and camel breeding of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the period of market relations”. T. 21. Alma-Ata. “Bastau” 1997, p. 20-33.
- Gaziev A., Fazilov U.T., Rizaeva D. Indications for preservation and variability of flowers in black lambs. Zooveterinary. 2014. №9. 34-35 b.
- Elemesov K.E., Ombaev A.M., Vinogradova M.A. The importance of topography and the uniformity of curls by type in the selection of Karakul sheep. Sheep, goats, woolen work. 2009. No2. S. 17-21
- Ochilov Q. D. and other. Features of the shape of the hair, their differentiation, pigmentation and elemental composition in light of the data of scanning electron microscopy and x-ray spectroscopy. Proceedings of the international scientific-practical conference “Problems of desert pasture and fodder production”. Samarkand. 2015. August 13-14. S. 131-138
- Turganbaev R.U. Karakalpak breed type of Karakul sheep coloring suras. Monograph. Toshkent 2012, 164 p.
- Khatamov A.Kh. Bio-productivity characteristics of Karakalpak Sur Karakul sheep of different ethological types in Adir conditions. Doctor of Agricultural Sciences (RhD) dissertation. Samarkand, 2019. 118 p.
- Plokhinsky N.A. Biometrics guide for livestock specialists. Moscow. 1969. -256 p.