Main Article Content
This article investigates use of interactive teaching methods in German language lessons and their importance. In addition, it makes analyses of theoretical and practical knowledge. In conclusion, it finalize with outcomes and shortcomings as the whole.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Karimov I. A. "Uzbekistan: its own path of formation and progress." Tashkent, 1992.
- Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On Education” .- T., 1997.
- The National Program of the Republic of Uzbekistan for Personnel Training.” - T., 1997.
- Buriev O. "Flower of spirituality." T., Ukituvchi, 1997.
- Danilov M. A. Esipov B. P. Didactics. Moscow, Publishing House of the Academy of Sciences of the RSFSR, 1957.
- Podlasy I. P. Pedagogy, Kn-1.-Moscow, VLADOS, 1999.
- Sayidakhmedov N. S. New pedagogical technologies. Tashkent, Moliya, 2003.
- Khodiev B., Lyudmila G. Methods and means of organizing independent educational activities. Tashkent, 2010.