GUIDELINES FOR AUTHORS
International Engineering Journal For Research & Development (IEJRD) is having ISSN 2349-0721 (online), bi-monthly international journal, being published in the months of February, April, June, August, October and December by IEJRD, Akola India since year 2014.
Papers for the regular issues of the journal can be submitted year-round electronically through email at email@example.com. After the final acceptance of the paper, based upon the detailed review process, the paper will immediately be published online. However, assignment of the paper to an specific Volume / Issue of the Journal will be taken up by the Editorial Board later; and the author will be intimated accordingly. For Theme Based Special Issues, time bound Special Call for Papers will be announced and the same will be applicable for that specific issue only.
Submission of a paper implies that the work described has not been published previously (except in the form of an abstract or academic thesis) and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere. The submission should be approved by all the authors of the paper. If a paper is finally accepted, the authorities, where the work had been carried out, shall be responsible for not publishing the work elsewhere in the same form. Paper, once submitted for consideration in IEJRD, cannot be withdrawn unless the same is finally rejected.
Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before; that it is not under consideration for publication anywhere else; that its publication has been approved by all co-authors, if any, as well as by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – at the institute where the work has been carried out. The publisher will not be held legally responsible should there be any claims for compensation.
Authors wishing to include figures, tables, or text passages that have already been published elsewhere are required to obtain permission from the copyright owner(s) for both the print and online format and to include evidence that such permission has been granted when submitting their papers. Any material received without such evidence will be assumed to originate from the authors.
Author(s) be sure that:
- Plagiarism Check:Good quality plagiarism software/ tool (Turnitin / iThenticate) will be used to check similarity (see plagiarism policy) that would not be more than 20% including reference section. In the case of exclusion of references, it should be less than 5%.
- Quality Check: All submitted paper should be cutting edge, result oriented, original paper and under the scope of the journal that should belong to the engineering and technology area. In the paper title, there should not be word ‘Overview/brief/ Introduction, Review, Case study/ Study, Survey, Approach, Comparative, Analysis, Comparative Investigation, Investigation’.
- Paper Submission Criteria: : Any one author cannot submit more than 05 papers for the same volume/issue.
- Review Criteria:This journal uses double-blind, review process (see peer review policy), which means that both the reviewer (s) and author (s) identities concealed from the reviewers, and vice versa, throughout the review process. All submitted manuscripts are reviewed by three reviewer one from India and rest two from overseas. There should be proper comments of the reviewers for the purpose of acceptance/ rejection. There should be minimum 02 to 03 week time window for it.
- Copyright:All authors will submit copyright to the Journal.
- Template:All accepted papers should be formatted as per Journal Template. Be sure that Each author profile (min 100 word) along with photo should be included in the final paper/camera ready submission. It is be sure that contents of the paper are fine and satisfactory. Author (s) can make rectification in the final paper but after the final submission to the journal, rectification is not possible. In the formatted paper, volume no/ issue no will be in the right top corner of the paper. In the case of failure, the papers will be declined from the database of journal and publishing house.
- Updation in the Paper: Please be sure that
- Each author profile along with photo (min 100 word) has been included in the final paper.
- Final paper is prepared as per Journal Template.
- Contents of the paper are fine and satisfactory. Author (s) can make rectification in the final paper but after the final submission to the journal, rectification/withdraw is not possible.
- Copyright Property:After the publication, published paper (s) will be property of publishing house and journal.
- Publication Fee: Journal is free. Journal will not take any kind of fee/processing fee/handling fee/review fee.
- APC: Article Processing Charge (APC) is a publication fee of the journal.. APC is applicable for per paper one time. It means, have to pay for every paper (article). Author is free to withdraw his/her paper at any time but before signing the copyright. There is no any force. After signing the copyright, paper can not withdraw at any condition.After publication, APC is not refundable.
- Required Time for Endorsement:It will take minimum 02 to 03 weeks. Please see peer review policy.
- Indexing in database: Journal does not have any involvement in the decision whether to accept or reject a paper from either any database or enlisting database and can not influence the processing time of paper. Please check journal indexing for more details. For more details, please indexing policies.
Online Paper Submission
Prospective authors are invited to submit full text papers including abstract, keywords, introduction, methodology, result description, tables, figures and references. Full text papers (.doc) may send by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org Paper Template of IEJRD
- Title Page:The title page should include the name(s) of the author(s), a concise and informative title, the affiliation(s) and address(es) of the author(s), the e-mail address, and mobile number(s) of the corresponding author.
- Abstract: Please provide an abstract of 150 to 450 words. The abstract should not contain any undefined abbreviations or unspecified references.
- Keywords: Author(s) should provide 4 to 6 keywords that can be used for indexing purposes.
- Text Formatting: Paper Setup must be in A4 size with Margin: Top 1 inch, Bottom 11 inch, Left 1 inch, Right 1 inch, Gutter 0 cm, and Gutter Position Top. The paper must be in two Columns after the Authors' Name with a Width of 8.59 cm, Spacing 0.51 cm. The whole paper must be with: Font Name Times New Roman, Font Size 10, Line Spacing 1.05 EXCEPT Abstract, Keywords (Index Term), Paper Title, References, Author Profile (in the last page of the paper, maximum 400 words), All Headings, and Manuscript Details (First Page, Bottom, left side). Paper Title must be in Font Size 24, Bold, with Single Line Spacing. Authors' Name must be in Font Size 11, Bold, Before Spacing 0, After Spacing 16, with Single Line Spacing. Please do not write the Author's e-mail or the author's address in the place of the Authors name. Authors' e-mail and their Address details must be in the Manuscript details. Abstract and Keywords (Index Term) must be in Font Size 9, Bold, Italic with Single Line Spacing. All MAIN HEADING must be in Upper Case, Centre, and Roman Numbering (I, II, III…etc), Before Spacing 12, After Spacing 6, with single line spacing. All Sub Heading must be in Title Case, Left 0.25 cm, Italic, and Alphabet Numbering (A, B, C…etc), Before Spacing 6, After Spacing 4, with Single Line Spacing. Manuscript Details must be in Font Size 8, in the Bottom, First Page, and Left Side with Single Line Spacing. References must be in Font Size 8, Hanging 0.25 with single line spacing. Author Profile must be in Font Size 8, with single line spacing.
- Introduction: State the objectives of the work and provide an adequate background, with a detailed literature survey or a summary of the results.
- Theory/Calculation/Methodology: A Theory Section should extend, not repeat the information discussed in the Introduction. In contrast, a Calculation Section represents a practical development from a theoretical basis.
- Result: Results should be clear and concise.
- Discussion: This section should explore the importance of the results of the work, not repeat them. A combined Results and Discussion section is often appropriate.
- Conclusion and Future Scope: The main conclusions of the study may be presented in a short Conclusion Section. In this section, the author(s) should also briefly discuss the limitations of the research and the Future Scope for improvement.
- Appendix: If there are multiple appendices, they should be identified as A, B, etc. Formula and equations in appendices should be given separate numbering: Eq. (A.1), Eq. (A.2), etc.; in a subsequent appendix, Eq. (B.1) and so on. Similar nomenclature should be followed for tables and figures: Table A.1; Fig. A.1, etc.
- Acknowledgment: If desired, authors may provide acknowledgments at the end of the article, before the references. The organizations/individuals who provided help during the research (e.g. providing language help, writing assistance, proofreading the article, sponsoring the research, etc.) may be acknowledged here.
- References: Citation in the text- Please ensure that every reference cited in the text is also present in the reference list (and vice versa). The references in the reference list should follow the standard IEEE reference style of the journal and citation of a reference. Web references- As a minimum, the full URL should be given and the date when the reference was last accessed. Any further information, if known (DOI, author names, dates, reference to a source publication, etc.), should also be given. Web references can be listed separately (e.g., after the reference list) under a different heading if desired, or can be included in the reference list, as well. Reference style: Text- Indicate references by number(s) in square brackets in line with the text. The actual authors can be referred to, but the reference number(s) must always be given. Example: ‘….. as demonstrated [3,6]. Barnaby and Jones  obtained a different result ….’ List- Number the references (numbers in square brackets) in the list, according to the order in which they appear in the text. example:  G. O. Young, “Synthetic structure of industrial plastics (Book style with paper title and editor),” in Plastics, 2nd ed. vol. 3, J. Peters, Ed. New York: McGraw-Hill, 1964, pp. 15–64.
Present formula using Equation editor in the line of normal text. Number consecutively any equations that have to be referred to in the text
Captions and Numbering for Figure and Tables
Ensure that each figure/table has been numbered and captioned. Supply captions separately, not attached to the figure. A caption should comprise a brief title and a description of the illustration. Figures and tables should be numbered separately, but consecutively in accordance with their appearance in the text.
Online publication of color illustrations is free of charge. There are no extra charges.
Copyright of all accepted papers will belong to IEJRD and the author(s) must affirm that accepted papers for publication in IEJRD must not be re-published elsewhere without the written consent of the editor in chief/director. To comply with this policy, authors will be required to submit a signed copy of Copyright Transfer Form