Main Article Content
The article deals with the development of system-creative thinking in teaching English.Language education in a modern school involves updating the forms, methods and content of language education based on a person-centered approach with maximum consideration for the interests of students and based on the use of modern technologies.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Kiryakova, A.V. Axiology of creativity: monograph / A.V. Kiryakova, V. V. Moroz. – Moscow: House of pedagogy, 2014. -225 p.: Il. – ISBN 978-5-904823-12-2.
- Lehrer, J. Imagine. How creativity works / J. Lehrer. - Moscow: CORPUS, CORPUS, 2013. - 304 p.3. Psychology of creativity / T. Lubart et al. - M.: "Cognito-Center", 2009. - 215 p.
- Martishina, N. V. Creativity: educational technologies of development / N. V. Martishina // Psychological and pedagogical search. – 2016. – №3(39). – Pp. 36-48.
- Moroz, V. V. Creative-value interaction "teacher-student" in the process of teaching a foreign language to students of non-linguistic specialties / V. V. Moroz, G. V. Belaya // OSU Bulletin. – №12(161). – 2013. – Pp. 55-56.
- Robinson, K. Education against talent. Robinson, Moscow: Mann, Ivanov and Ferber, Eksmo, 2013, 336 p.
- Csikszentmihalyi, M. Creativity. Flow and psychology of discovery and invention / CsikszentmihalyiM.. – M.: Career Press, 2013. – 528 S.
- Carter, R. language and creativity: the art of General conversation / R. Carter. - London, Routledge, 2004.
- Runc, Mark A. Creativity Theories and Themes: Research, Development, and Practice / Mark A. Runco. - San Diego: Elsevier Inc., 2007. - 492 P.
- Egah, Mary G. creativity and inventions in the field of teaching and learning English at the Department of English of the teachers ' College, Akwanga / Maria G. Egah / / journal of promising teachers. - Volume 10. - no. 1. - December 2015. - ISSN 2006-0173
- Lin, Yu. education of creativity through education-the conceptual basis of creative pedagogy / Yu. Lin / / creative education. -2011. - Volume 2, No. 3. - Pp. 149-155.
- Maley, A. review: creativity-what, why and how / A. Maley / / creativity in the English language class. Edited by Maley A. and Pechey N.-British Council, London, UK. - 2015. - P. 6-13.
- Shakhin, R. creativity and education / R. Shakhin / / creative education. - 2010. - Vol. 1, No. 3. - Pp. 166-169.
- Stepanek, L. A. creative approach to language learning: a way to recognize, encourage and evaluate the contribution of students to language classes / L. A. Stepanek / / creativity in the English language class. Edited by Maley A. and Pechey N.-British Council, London, UK. - 2015. - Pp. 98-103
- Uayk, R. Teaching Creativity And Innovation In Higher Education / R. Uayk / / Management Of Higher Education. - 2013. - №2. - P. 11-19.