Main Article Content
The article serves to emphasize full support of women and the promotion of their status in the family and society as one of the top priorities of the state policy. It also provides scientific conclusions on the content and essence of the ongoing reforms to ensure the strength and well-being of the family.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Mirziyoev Sh. Congratulation of Women's Day // Khalk Suzi, March 8, 2019.
- Speech of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Sh. Mirziyoev in the Senate of the Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan. 22.06.2019.// Khalk Suzi, June 2019 //uza.uz
- Djuraeva N. The social status of women in the history of Uzbekistan. -Tashkent: Nodirabegim, 2020. – p 195-196.
- Buribekova D. The dependence of society on women`s activism
- wcu/uzTog'ayevaMuattarBahodirqizi student of Uzbekistan state world language university