Main Article Content
This assignment is based in the application area of Artificial intelligence and exploration of the type of Artificial intelligence. The presence of Artificial intelligence is significantly increasing over the policy and tools signify the values are to determine the fraud, to support the analysis systems, analysis of sentiment, and prognostication. The most solid among these nations are ones that quickly based assembling capacities, were proficient to act in worldwide or all inclusive worth chains, and furthermore immovably improved their permeation of abroad markets. Among solid exemptions are administrators of minerals or another source rely upon little financial aspects and items that have had faith in the pass on of administrations, fundamentally to all industry sector across the globe.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Brozen, Y. (2015). The economics of Artificial Intelligence. The American Economic Review, 47(2), 339-350.
- Rahul Reddy Nadikattu, 2014. Content analysis of American & Indian Comics on Instagram using Machine learning", International Journal of Creative Research Thoughts (IJCRT), ISSN:2320-2882, Volume.2, Issue 3, pp.86-103.
- Rahul Reddy Nadikattu. 2016 THE EMERGING ROLE OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE IN MODERN SOCIETY. International Journal of Creative Research Thoughts. 4, 4 ,906-911.
- Cox, C., & Fu, D. (2015). AI for production combatants in a training application. In Proceedings of the second Australasian conference on Interactive entertainment (pp. 57-64). Creativity & Cognition Studios Press.
- Crespo, R. G. (2015). Economic data analytic AI technique on IoT edge devices for health monitoring of agriculture machines. Applied Intelligence, 1-27.
- Heginbotham, W. (2017). The basic economics of industrial mechanization and Artificial Intelligence. International Journal of Production Research, 11(2), 147-154.
- Magerko, B., Laird, J. E., Assanie, M., Kerfoot, A., & Stokes, D. (2014). AI characters and directors for interactive computer games. In AAAI (pp. 877-883).
- Moreno, A., & Redondo, T. (2016). Text analytics: the convergence of big data and artificial intelligence. IJIMAI, 3(6), 57-64.
- Seda, S. J., Degrauwe, M. G., & Fichtner, W. (2016). A symbolic analysis tool for analog circuit design Artificial Intelligence. In 1988 IEEE International Conference on Computer-Aided Design (pp. 488-489). IEEE Computer Society.
- Thummalapenta, S., Sinha, S., Singhania, N., & Chandra, S. (2016). Artificial Intelligence test automation. In 2012 34th International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE) (pp. 881-891). IEEE.
- West, D. M. (2016). The future of work: Robots, AI, and automation. Brookings Institution Press.
- White, D. C. (2015). The economics of advanced Artificial Intelligence. In Paper 73c, presented to the AIChE 2003 Spring Meeting, New Orleans, Mar.
- Rahul Reddy Nadikattu. 2017. The Supremacy of Artificial intelligence and Neural Networks. International Journal of Creative Research Thoughts, Volume 5, Issue 1, 950-954.