Main Article Content
Water is very important in our daily life. The quality of water is very important aspects. Hence, we have to check the quality of water in real time to ensure safe and clean water. The system measures the physical and chemical parameters of water such as pH, level, turbidity, temperature, humidity, dissolve oxygen, conductivity, etc. In this project paper we present a system for real-time monitoring of the water quality using raspberry pi. The system consists of pH sensor, Turbidity sensor, Dissolve Oxygen sensor that are used to check the quality of water. The processor is Raspberry-pi. The measured values from the sensor can be processed by ADC and Raspberry pi. The data is instantaneously viewed on mobile/laptop/PC by using Wi-Fi in the form of Webpage.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- PoornishaKeerthana M R .Sumathi,”Borewell water quality and motormonitoring based on IoTgateway.”International Conference on Communication,Computing and Internet of Things(IC3IoT), 2018 (IEEE).
- VaishnaviV. Daigavane and Dr.M.A.Gaikwad”Water quality monitoring systembased on IoT.” Advance in wireless and mobile communications (ISSN),vol.10,2017.
- JaytiBhatta,JigneshPatoliya,”IoTbased water quality monitoring system.”International Journal of Industrial Electronics and Electrical Engineering(ISSN),vol-4,issue-4,Apr-2016.
- Tha. Sugapriyaa, S. Rakshayaet.al ”Smart water quality monitoring system forreal time applications” International journal of pure and appliedmathematics,vol.118,2018.
- AanchalPande, Krishna Warhade, Rajkumar Komati ,”Water Quality Monitoring System for Water Tanks of Housing Society”International Journal of Electronics Engineering ResearchISSN 0975-6450 Volume 9, Number 7 (2017) pp. 1071-1078.
- M.B. Kalpana ,”Online Monitoring Of Water Quality using Raspberry-pi 3 Model B.”International Journal of Innovative Technology and Research(IJIRT), Volume 4, Issue number-6,Oct-Nov 16,4790-4795.
- Mr. KiranPatil, Mr. SachinPatil, Mr. Sanjay Patil, Mr. VikasPatil entitled “Monitoring of Turbidity, pH & Temperature of Water Based on GSM ”. International Journal For Researching Science And Technology, March 2015.