Main Article Content
The production and distribution of fake medicine is a very big issue in developing countries. One of the reason for drugs fraud is the imperfect supply chain system in Pharmaceutical industries. In this chain drugs change from owner to customer and fake drugs added into this supply chain before it reach the customer. That’s why distributer, customer and sometimes also owner and supplier don’t know what happened with original products. With this developed system we have used block chain technology to add traceability, visibility and security in pharmaceutical industry. This system is used to track drugs from its manufacturing to the customer. After the uses of medicine its effect on patient have recorded to database for upcoming statistics. The important thing is that the only trusted parties are allowed to join this network and push data to block chain.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Jen-Hung Tseng, Yen-Chih Liao, Bin Chong and Shih-wei Liao, “Governance on the Drug Supply Chain via Gcoin Blockchain”, International Journal of Environment Research and Public Health, MDPI, 2018.
- Andrew O’Hagan, April Garlington, “Counterfeit drugs and the online pharmaceutical trade, a threat to public safety”, Forensic Research & Criminology International Journal, Volume 6 Issue 3 – 2018.
- Xiaoguang Liu, Ziqing Wang, ChunhuaJin, Fagen Li, And Gaoping Li, “A Blockchain-based Medical Data Sharing and Protection Scheme”, IEEE Access ( Volume: 7 ), 2019.
- YounessTribis, Abdelali El Bouchti, Houssine Bouayad, “Supply Chain Management based on Blockchain: A Systematic Mapping Study”, MATEC Web of Conferences (2018).
- Jiafu Wan, Jiapeng Li, Muhammad Imran, Di Li, Fazal-e-Amin, “A Blockchain-Based Solution for Enhancing Security and Privacy in Smart Factory”,IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics Volume: 15 , June 2019.
- Chi Harold Liu, Senior Member, IEEE, Qiuxia Lin, Shilin Wen. “Blockchain-enabled Data Collection and Sharing for Industrial IoT with Deep Reinforcement Learning”, IEEE Transaction on Industrial Volume: 15, Issue: 6 , June 2019.
- X. Qi, B. S. Emmanuel, O. Kwame, G. Jianbin, D. Xiaojiang And G. Mohsen, "MeDShare: Trust-Less Medical Data Sharing Among Cloud Service Providers via Blockchain," IEEE Access, 2017.
- Asaph, E. Ariel, V. Thiago and L. Andrew, "MedRec: Using Blockchain for Medical Data Access and Permission Management," in 2nd International Conference on Open and Big Data, Cambridge, MA, 02139, USA, 2016.
- M. Mettler, "Blockchain Technology in Healthcare: The Rovolution Starts Here," in IEEE 18th International 12 Conference on e-Health Networking, Applications and Services, Healthcom, 2016.
- C. Edward, L. Ying, Z. Jia and L. Yang, "Healthcare services across China – on implementing an extensible universally unique patient identifier system," International Journal of Healthcare Management , pp. 1-7, 2017.