Main Article Content
This article presents some mixed problems formulation for third order composite type equation. Under
certain conditions on the coefficients and the equation right side, these problems correctness in S. L. Sobolev
spaces is proved.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Juraev T.D. Boundary value problems for equations of mixed and mixed-composite types. - Tashkent .:
- Science, 1979.
- Kozhanov A.I. The boundary value problem for a class of third-order equations // Report. USSR
- Academy of Sciences, 1979.V.249, No. 3.C. 536-540.
- Ladyzhenskaya O.A. Boundary-value problems of mathematical physics. -M.: Science, 1973
- Larkin N.A. Boundary-value problems as a whole for one class of hyperbolic equations. Sib. Mat.
- Journal., 1977. T.XVIII, No. 6. -WITH. 1441-1419
- Lyons J.L. Some methods for solving nonlinear boundary value problems. -M.: Mir., 1972.
- Salakhitdinov M.S. Equations of mixed-composite type. Tashkent .: Science, 1974.
- Fletcher K. Numerical methods based on the Galerkin method. M.: Mir, 1998.-S.346
- Qushimov, B., Ganiev, I. M., Rustamova, I., Haitov, B., & Islam, K. R. (2007). Land degradation by
- agricultural activities in Central Asia. Climate Change and Terrestrial Carbon Sequestration in Central
- Asia; Lal, R., Suleimenov, M., Stewart, BA, Hansen, DO, Doraiswamy, P., Eds, 137-146.