Main Article Content
The article about health of human beings and education of health generation on the basis of great state. - Healthcare reforms is one of the main areas of state policy, Shavkat Mirziyoyev said. A particular attention is paid in our country to further improving the healthcare system, stimulating the work of medical workers, wide introduction of modern technologies and treatment methods.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Asadov D A, Aripov T Y. The quality of care in post-soviet Uzbekistan: are health reforms and international efforts succeeding? Public Health, 2009
- Ministry of Health. Decree No. 132, 30 March. Tashkent, Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan.2005
- Ministry of Health. Findings from reviewing the pilot testing of the urban primary care model in Tashkent. Tashkent, Ministry of Health, 2007
- Ministry of Health Decree No. 1381, adopted on 30 November 2007.
- Minist ry of Health. Decree No. 56, 27 February 2010. Tashkent, Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan.