Main Article Content
To raise the sorption capacity of adsorbents obtained from rice husk, the feed is treated with hydrogen peroxide and fired. Before thermal activation, the resulting mass is enriched with a 30% solution of alum-calcium alum. According to the results of laboratory tests, adsorbents that have undergone thermal activation at a temperature of 500 and 800 ° C have whitening ability.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Arutyunyan N.S., Kornena E.P., Nesterova E.A. Refining oils and fats. Tutorial. St. Petersburg. GIORD. 2004. - 288 p.
- Proctor A., Clark P.C. and Parcer C.A. [Rice hull ash adsorbent performance under commercial soy oil bleaching conditions]. USA, 1995.459 ... 462p.
- Moneyless L.A., Alekseeva T.N., Shalugin V.S. New adsorbents from vegetable waste for adsorption purification of vegetable oils.Newsletter KDPU imeni Mikhail Ostrogradsky.Vipusk 5/2007 (46).Chastina 1.S.122-125.
- Moneyless L.A., Shmandiy V.M. Kinetic patterns of adsorption purification of sunflower oil with a sorbent obtained from waste // Skіdno-Evropean Journal of Advanced Technologies. - Kharkov, 2004 .-- 3 (9). - S.88-91.
- YuryevYu.L. About raw materials for producing active carbon BAU / Yu.L.Yuryev, H.A. Nichkov // "Hydrolysis and chemical industry." - 1991. - No. 8. - S. 10.
- Keltsev N.V. The basics of adsorption technology. Leningrad. Chemistry - 1984.512 s.
- American Oil Chemists ’Society. (1997). Official methods and recommended practices of the AOCS (5th ed.). Champaign: AOCSPress.
- A guide to research methods, technological control and accounting of production in the oil and fat industry. // L .: VNIIZh, t.1, 1967, -585 s.
- Kolyshkin D.A. and Mikhailova KK, Active carbons. Properties and test methods. Handbook, L .: Chemistry.-1972, - 56 p.