Main Article Content
The article discusses the current features and problems of financial management in small businesses, the tasks of their solution in terms of corporate finance, as well as specific issues specific to small businesses. Prospects for the formation of a modern working environment in the country and, on this basis, the growth of the economy of the Republic of Uzbekistan will depend on the degree of successful and in-depth development of scientific and practical bases of financial management problems. That is why the article offers suggestions and comments on the scientific management of the formation and development of financial activities of small businesses
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 5614 of January 8, 2019 "Concept of socio-economic development of the Republic of Uzbekistan until 2030."
- Kolb R.V. Rodriguez R.J. Financial Management: Textbook. / Per. 2nd English ed. - M: Finpress, 2001 .-- 496 p.
- Lyalin V.A., Vorobev P.V. Financial management: Uch. pos. / 3rd ed. - St. Petersburg: Publishing House of St. Petersburg State University, 2004 .-- 297 p.
- Balabanov I. T. Fundamentals of financial management: Uch. pos. 4th ed. -M.: Finance and Statistics, 2012. - 478 p.
- Financial management: theory and practice. The textbook edited by E.S. Stoyanova. M .: Perspective, 1996 .-- 405 p.)
- Djamalov Kh.N. Role and functions of the estimation of the business in the system of financial management// Public finance// Paris, 2010 year may, 22-28 p.
- Djamalov Kh.N. Contract mechanism of the economic interaction of the state and business // Corporate finance// Turin, 2010 year june, 14-17 p.
- Frantisek Liptak, Slavka Klasova, Viliam Kovac. Special Economic Zone Constitution According to Cluster Analysis. Procedia Economics and Finance. Vol. 27, 2015, Pages 186-193.
- Saiful Bahri Mohd Kamal, Dahlia Zawawi, Dahlan Abdullah. Entrepreneurial Orientation for Small and Medium Travel Agencies in Malaysia. Procedia Economics and Finance. Vol. 37, 2016, Pages 115 – 120.
- Madrahimovich, R. N., & Bulturbayevich, M. B. (2019). Advantages of vertical integrated enterprises (under light industry enterprises). Test Engineering and Management, 81(11–12), 1596–1606.
- Bulturbayevich, M. B., & Sharipdjanovna, S. G. (2020). Improving the efficiency of management of vertical integrated industrial enterprises. Test Engineering and Management, 83, 5429–5440.