Main Article Content
This paper investigates major points specifics of teaching the biophysics of future dentists (from experience of the russian and uzbek medical universities). Therefore, it makes investigation of theoritical and practical points of the specifics of teaching the biophysics of future dentists. In conclusion, it concludes with outcomes and shortcomings as the whole
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Rasulov A.R., Hikmatov F.H. Water resources of Uzbekistan. -T., 1989.
- Bogachev G.V. The area of the Zirabulak mountains. Geology. UzSSR. T.II. –Toshkent, 1937.
- Tetyukhin G.F. Quaternary deposits of the Uzbek SSR. - Sat The main problems in the study of the Quaternary period. - M., 1965.
- Ranov V.A., Nesmyanov S.A. Paleolithic and anthropogenic stratigraphy of Central Asia. - Dushanbe, 1973.
- Yuriev A.A. On the growth of terass p. Zarafshan in connection with the geological and geomorphological study of the surroundings of the cave of Amankutan. - Proceedings of the All-Union Geographical Society. T. 8., 1964.
- Dzhurakulov M.D., Mamedov E.D. Geology archaeological sites of Zarafshan valley. - Samarkand, 1986.
- Gulyamov Y. G., Islamov U. I., Askarov A. A. Primitive culture in the lower reaches of Zarafshan. - Tashkent, 1965.
- Vinogradov A.V. Ancient hunters and fishermen of the Central Asian interfluve. - M., 1981.