Main Article Content
In this article we will study, promote and learn from the work of some ensembles and soloists today, the intertwining of different and conditional forms in the art of dance, the problems associated with our national dances, the creation of exemplary ensembles to overcome these problems. , and it is stated that we should pay more attention to art, to theory.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Avdeyva L. From the history of Uzbek national dance.-T .: National dance association “Uzbek dance” named after Mukarrama Turgunbaeva, 2001.- 204-P.
- Abraykulova N. Methods of working with a dance team. - T .: Abdulla Qodiri National Heritage Publishing House, 2003. 55-P
- Collection of scientific papers of the Tashkent State Higher School of National Dance and Choreography - T.: “Star-poligraf” HF -2009. 95-P.
- Mukaramma Turgunbaeva's work and her contribution to the development of Uzbek stage choreography. Proceedings of the scientific-practical conference.-T .: "Mumtoz soz" publishing house, 2014. 223-B
- Kodirov M, Dancer, Choreographer, Teacher. Theater. - Tashkent, 2012. - №-5-P. 16-17.
- Gorlina I. Tanets-vyrajenie dushi. Narodnoe slovo.-Tashkent, 2010-№ 61 (4946) -P.4.
- Turgunbaeva M. The dance was connected to the dance. Literature and art of Uzbekistan.-Tashkent 2015-№-23 (4318). –P-5.