Main Article Content
To ensure sustainable long-term functioning, modern mining enterprises must constantly increase not only efficiency, but also ensure safety at every stage of the technological process and conduct professional risk assessments in accordance with the requirements of modern legislation. Any production process is a complex of various technological operations that carry certain risks and dangers that can, to one degree or another, cause harm to the life and health of personnel
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Verkhozin S.S. Gold in the world: figures and facts. The results of 2017 are summed up. // Gold mining. [Electronic resource]. URL: https://zolotodb.ru/article/11967 (11/06/2019).
- Timofeeva S. S. Methods and technologies for assessing production risks: a workshop. Irkutsk: Publishing house of ISTU, 2014. - 180 p.
- Timofeeva S.S. Fundamentals of the theory of risk / S.S. Timofeeva, E.A. Hamidullina. - Irkutsk: Publishing house of ISTU, 2012.128 s.
- Timofeeva S.S., Murzin M.A. Professional risks of mining enterprises of the Baikal region // Safety in the technosphere No. 3 (48) 2014 p.37-42
- Timofeeva S.S. Modern methods for assessing occupational risks and their importance in the OSH management system // XXI Century: Technosphere safety vol. 1, No. 1, 2016 p.14-23
- GOST 22.214.171.124-2018 SSBT. OSH management systems. Methods for identifying hazards at various stages of work. Enter 06/01/2019. M .: Standartinform, 2018
- GOST 126.96.36.199 -2018 SSBT Occupational health and safety management systems. Risk assessment methods to ensure the safety of work. Enter 06/01/2019. M .: Standartinform, 2018.